- Architects: Cooper Cromar Architects
- Main Contractor: Sir Robert McAlpine
- Client: Titan Investors
- Approx. value: £95,000
- On Site: January – March 2017
Fast track site installation of GRG circular column casings manufactured and installed in this prestigious 8-storey office development in Aberdeen.
Ryedale Interiors carried out this project for Sir Robert McAlpine Construction—won in an extremely competitive tendering climate.
Ryedale Interiors undertook a full site survey and produced all the CAD detail drawings prior to manufacturing the GRG casings in Leeds. The GRG casts were fixed to the lightweight support framework installed by Ryedale Interiors.
The casts were manufactured on a ‘just in time’ basis as site storage was limited. The delivery logistics involved a two-day delivery cycle. The project was handed over on time to the complete satisfaction of the client.
- 130 No 730mm diameter GRG casings with recessed head and base details
- Polished stainless-steel skirtings and heads
- Tricky delivery and site resource logistics