- Architects: Design Coalition
- Main Contractor: Gariff Joinery Ltd
- Client: Aspers Casino
- Approx. value: £65,000
- On Site: June – August 2011
Fast track fit out for a flagship Casino at the new Westfield Shopping City in Stratford, adjacent to the Olympic Park.
Ryedale Interiors carried out the design development, manufacture and site installation of the visually stunning ceiling over the bar area within the new Aspers Casino.
The works carried out also included 20 No 800mm diameter circular column casings with recessed head features, large GRG coves over seating areas, elliptical bulkheads to the Sports bar and approx. 25 metres of GRG lighting troughs.
All the GRG sections were manufactured in our production unit in Leeds, to the agreed programme, and shipped to site in London. All the elliptical features are true geometrical ellipses, and all works were carried out to the complete satisfaction of the client.
- Curved plasterboard and skim ceiling.
- GRG fins over bar with Armourcoat plaster.
- 20 GRG column casings 800mm diameter.
- GRG lighting troughs throughout the Casino.
- Fast track programme.